Tuesday 15 October 2013

Avocado Toast

They changed our offices and now I can't have toast for breakfast. Tragic isn't it. Breakfast was becoming really depressing for me. Cereal was bland, fruit and yoghurt just doesn't do it for me. Then my birthday rolled around and the lovely girls at work got me Gwenyth's 'It's All Good'. I saw a recipe for Avocado Toast...and tweaked it for work purposes. It's just plain AMAZING.

You need:
Ryvita crispbreads (I use Dark Rye)
Philadelphia (I use Light garlic and herb)
Half an avocado (and eat the other half the next day)

Untitled

I really don't need to tell you how to do this but - cracker, spread, mush your avocado for even spreadage and add a sprinkle of pepper. Boom. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a better suggestion? Please tell me!